Without a solid process, nothing can work efficiently in an organisation
It is even more important that your business processes are reflected inside your system.
In this area, some of the main elements we look at are:
- How well defined are the processes?
- Are they supported by the system as well as they could be?
- What processes are outside of the system and how are they controlled?
- How are exceptions to the process identified and handled?
- Is it obvious to the players in the process who does what?
- Is there an audit trail and continual improvement built in?
By dealing with these matters and others under this heading, we can make sure that your processes are sound and fully supported, controlled and monitored by your systems.Book a free consultation